Friday, April 23, 2010

Baja Vintage

Hi and happy Friday!

Gorgeous kid went for a play date yesterday afternoon and ended up sleeping over. That gave me lots of free time so I hung out in my craft room, music playing, pottering about with rubber, ink and cardstock. I've made a good start on my thank you cards!

As you can see Vintage Vogue is my current fave! I really like this card, am very partial to Baja Breeze and the now retired Parisian Breeze specialty papers. I used Sahara Sand ink (stamped off first) for the small flowers as it's the closest colour to Kraft.

I'm sure all you Aussies and Kiwis are looking forward to the Anzac day long weekend. School goes back for us in the ACT next Tuesday so I have to get a wriggle on and get the winter uniform organised - time just seems to have slipped by me these holidays. Who am I kidding, time slips by me always nowadays, must be an age thing lol.

I'll be back with more later so stay tuned :o)

1 comment:

  1. This is a very sweet but classic looking card. Man u are clever!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!