Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Kiwi Fifth Ave

Hi and happy Tuesday ~

One of my very organised girlfriends orders her handmade cards from me 6-12 months in advance. Well my busy weekend got in the way of usual routine and I missed a due date so had to whip up a quick one this morning so it goes in the post this afternoon.


The request was for green and yellow - I just couldn't make it work so opted for Kiwi Kiss given that has a yellowy hue to it lol (do you think that works - does for me on this occasion). I saw something very similar to this design a little while back although I'm sure the original had a lot more detail and some super water colouring (which I'm yet to master to my satisfaction). If you know where I came across it please let me know so I can give credit where it's due :o)

I'm off to deliver, enjoy the rest of your day.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Patrice, sorry I haven't been to visit in a while. I love this card. Absolutely stunning. Your colour combination works perfectly. I'll be visiting you more regularly now. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never would have thought to use these colours together but they work perfectly!!!!!
    I love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!