Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A 'Fabulous' Welcome

Good Wednesday morning ~

It's been a little too long between crafty posts and I'm feeling rather bad about that. Will try to rectify that today!

It's been a busy week or two here...school holidays have started and that means lots of extra activities and fun stuff to do. Plus I've had all the excitement and buzz of behind the scenes 'getting to know' all the lovely DT members over at JAI. I'll be submitting a project every fortnight, and my first is due next week for JAI#25. Pop on over and check it out then.

In the meantime the lovely Bronwyn Eastley has sent all the DT members a gorgeous welcome with this Fabulous Blog Award. Thank you so much Brownyn, you are all making us feel very welcome over at JAI!

I believe the rules are to pass this Award forward and tell you 10 things about myself. There are so so many blogs I love to visit regularly, it is too hard to choose just 10... so I'll go with just a couple of special mentions and you can check out some of the blogs I visit via my sidebar.

1. First and foremost to BFF for getting me started with all this blogging and DT stuff - she pushes me out of my comfort zone and it's a good thing!

2. A huge welcome back to blogland to my dear friend Karen go over and check out her new look!

As for 10 things about me... I'm sure you're not that interested, but if you are leave me a question and I'll try to answer truthfully :o)

I will be back with something 'completely craft' later today! Enjoy your day wherever you are and whatever you're doing!

1 comment:

  1. ohhhhhhh thank you so much!!

    I hope you are enjoying this blogging thing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!