Saturday, August 7, 2010

Cute Little Tote

Happy happy Saturday ~

I've been meaning to pop back and show you this for days. After seeing Jodene's lovely lot of goody bags I decided to purchase the Haute Tote template from Adela myself. Soooo many posssibilities.

My little bag contains some Body Shop treats - it's a great size for all sorts of gifts. I used Baja Breeze c/s and dsp, and some large white Brads. Notice I did my own stitching around the top, I love the look of stitching on paper projects but rarely take the time to do it. I'm going to make more effort to do that from now on. There is a matching card for this tote, but I haven't photographed it yet. The weather has a big influence on photographing projects and being the middle of winter it's often difficult, so many items go in the post without making it to the blog. Shame shame I know.

I'll tell you about the Craft Fair next time I post. Must dash...enjoy your weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Man u have been busy Patrice!! Lurve this wee bag...too cute. the colour palate rocks!! The person who receives it will be werapped!!! Fab project. ooxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! It's such a cute little bag isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable that bag is P! I loved checking out Jodenes little bags when she posted them! At first glance I thought you had whipped out your sewing machine to do that stitching.........or did you??? lol It looks awesome!

    Karen
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful project - you are so creative!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!