Monday, August 9, 2010

A Few Bits and Pieces

The title says it all ... I have a few things to show you but nothing very much to write about just now. These have been piling up whilst the weather has been dull. I decided to photograph in one hit today, but they're still not great. I really seriously need to learn how to take a decent photo, or at the very least figure out a really good spot for taking them. Luckily BFF is coming down to visit in a couple of weeks, I'm sure she'll be able to give me some tips and tricks.

I made the first card above to accompany this little tote bag gift.

I saw this super CAS card on a US blog and it was really slack of me not to note it down and give credit to the person who created it - I have basically straight CASed her card because I really liked the simplicity of it. The image is coloured with copic markers. I made this card to accompany this little gift set.

These two little Lindt chocolate bars have been dressed up in a slider that I found measurements for on Petronela's Keepstamping Blog. It's a nice way to dress up a chocolate gift.

This tucked away box from PTI has lots of lollies inside. It's over dressed because it's going to a couple of little girls and I know they'll love the extra butterflies and tags and bits. Actually now that I look you can't even see the butterflies sitting on top lol.

I've got a couple of happy mail pics to show you too but I'll save those for another day soon.

2 comments:

  1. Oh! Wow! You have been a busy bee. These projects are fantastic. Love the covers for the chocolate. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh you'll have to show me how to make those chocolate sliders- they are very cool!

    I love all the cards you have posted today :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!