Sunday, August 29, 2010

Scallop Scraps & Rub Ons

Hi and happy Sunday ~

It's lovely and sunny in Canberra today so we're heading off outdoors shortly. Just thought I'd quickly show you what I put together this morning using a few dsp and ribbon scraps. Pics aren't the best unfortunately as these cards look so much better irl.

I had a few odd envelopes lying around so made these cards to fit - 20cm x 8cm. I ruled the white outline using a Prisma Pencil, because my gel pen didn't want to play today :o) I think I'll use pencil from now on, it was much smoother and easier.

Supplies used:
Kraft c/s, Round Scallop Punch - October Afternoon dsp scraps, misc ribbon scraps, Little Leaves BS die - Old Olive c/s, Chit Chat Rub Ons, Jumbo brads, Dimensionals.

7 comments:

  1. Ooooooo P - these are way cute and what a fabo idea to use a pencil! I never thought to give that go!

    Enjoy your lovely day out! It's chilly here today so we're about to get snuggled under a blanket and watch some dvd's! I will probably have a nanna nap too! lol

    K
    x
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These 2 cards a so clean and simple - I love them!

    Your pics look great too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Patrice, the polka dot paper is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was a lucky recipient of one of these gorgeous cards...and it was fabulous and received with gratitude!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog. Love the pretty flowers so effective with the polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. how gorgoues! I love these cards and feel a definate CASE coming on! hehehhee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your comment
    Your creations are really beautiful.
    Keith Rueda
    http://paperlandcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!