Friday, March 14, 2014

Just Add Ink #206 - Just Add SAB

Happy Friday crafty friends ~

I'm back this morning to share my card for the new challenge over at Just Add Ink.  Given it's everyone's favourite time of the Stampin' Up! year Paula suggested we add Sale-a-Bration (SAB). There are lots of freebies to choose from and the selection is awesome!


I've used the printed adhesive-backed cork flowers from the Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack.  I coloured two of the flowers with copic markers and paired them with Pistachio Pudding leaves and a strip of the matching dsp.

Pop over to JAI and check out the variety of SAB items used by the design team.  I'm sure you'll be inspired to join the challenge fun.

Thanks for stopping by today, and hope you enjoy your weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I was so happy to see such a lovely card using the cork flowers P, you've used them beautifully with what l think of as your classy & clean style..:0) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the idea of adding colour to the cork flowers Patrice! And I think you used them just perfectly creating a wonderful flowering cluster! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and so clean Patrice - the cork flowers are a lovely addition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, I love all the texture from the cork & leaves too :-)

    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!