Friday, April 11, 2014

Just Add Ink # 210 - Just Add Easter bags, boxes and baskets

Happy Friday to you all ~

We've been having an unusually wet week here in Canberra.  I don't think I've ever seen it looking so green.  Much nicer than the usual burnt brown.  It's been perfect crafting weather, but unfortunately for me I've been flat out busy all week and NO time to play!

I'm here to show you my latest Just Add Ink project.  Kim suggested we add Easter bags, boxes and baskets this week.  I made a punch art bunny similar to this one I made a few years ago.  I tried a landscape version this time - it makes him look like a little fatty though don't you think?


The little guy above has a tummy full of chocolate so he really is kinda fat I guess!  The gusseted bag of eggs is secured under the folded Top Note piece.  I used Very Vanilla and Soft Sky c/s.

The design team has come up with all sorts of different Easter bags, boxes and baskets this week so head over to JAI for some inspiration and join our challenge fun.  You may even get to tick a couple of gifts off your Easter list in the process!  Always a good thing.

Have a lovely weekend.

5 comments:

  1. I think that bunny has eaten all the chocolates P he is looking rather plump and happy with himself - very very cute!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. He/she/it is GORJUS Patrice. So chubby and so stinkin' cute ooxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love this cute chubby little bunny, everytime l look he makes me smile! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patrice!
    Thank you so much for visiting my Blog and leaving such a lovely comment, as always. I have to apologise for being so slack with my Blog surfing and comments. I have been so flat out. :( I do promise to make a much bigger effort to check out all those wonderfully inspiring Blogs and websites, starting with yours, one of my very favourites! You sure have been busy on the creative front. I just love your owls, bunnies, flowers and everything else. All just gorgeous but I think I do have a fave in the form of those pretty little owls. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!