Friday, July 11, 2014

Just Add Ink #222 - Just Add a Colour Challenge

Hi beautiful blog friends ~

We have a sweet colour challenge at Just Add Ink courtesy of Mae this week - Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay & Blushing Bride.


I did a little watercolouring with my aqua pen and the new to me stamp set Baby, We've Grown.  It was fun and reminded me I really must try it more often.  I'd love to get good at it.  

Pop over to JAI and check out the design team inspiration - lots of crafty goodness to get you in the mood. We'd love you to join the challenge fun and link up your own creation using these sweet colours.

Have an awesome weekend!


3 comments:

  1. I am not sure how much more you can improve on your watercolouring - it looks awesome! I just love the colour of the blue on your card against the brown background with a touch of pink! Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  2. your watercolouring is terrific hun, don't need to improve on it at all :) this is such a cute image, and one I didn't think I would want, baaahhh! Thanks for the inspiration xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe....Too cute P! Your watercolouring looks just fine to me! Cute ribbon treatment too! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!