Friday, July 25, 2014

Just Add Ink #224 - Just Add Inspiration - Christmas in July

Happy Friday to you ~

Over at Just Add Ink this week we have a gorgeous inspiration pic that Kim has given us for a Christmas in July theme.  Here it is:


Here's what I created:


Using the sweet set Pretty Poinsettia from Clearly Besotted I heat embossed on vellum.  I cut several layers and coloured the back of my base flower with a dauber and Cherry Cobbler ink.  Couldn't resist adding lots of bling to this one :o)

For lots more inspiration head over to JAI and check out what the rest of the design team have come up with this week.  We'd love you to play along with us!

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. This is such a stand-out card! The twine behind that beautiful poinsettia looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning, P! I love the white-embossed sentiment on the gorgeous bold red panel. The poinsettia, doily and bling are all beautiful details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I love this P. The multi layered multi coloured poinsettia is gorgeously pretty and all the bling really adds that wonderful festive feel.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally gorgeous P! So many lovely details and yet so clean as well. Thinking l may just need to case this...Love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card - bold red background with the crisp white popping off!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely Patrice. The poinsettia looks amazing done on vellum.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!