Friday, April 3, 2015

Just Add Ink #257 - Just Add Inspiration

Happy Good Friday friends ~

I love a four day weekend, and the kids love it even more because this one involves lots of delicious chocolate! Hope the bunny is good to you this Easter.

Over at Just Add Ink today we have a gorgeous Inspiration Pic from Narelle to work with.


As is my usual style I've gone with a fairly simple card using Very Vanilla, Crisp Cantaloupe and Soft Suede.  The designer paper is the long retired (but still plenty in my hoard stash) Beau Chateau. The stamp set is from Clearly Besotted, and called Love Quotes.  I can't remember the brand name of the little glittery gold enamel dots, sorry.

Here is the Inspiration Pic for you to work with.  I chose my colour palette from the flowers and the little wooden box and brass vase.  I did kind of want to go with chevrons because of the way the straws are lying, but thought that may have been a stretch :o)  


What inspires you in this picture....the colours, flowers, doilies or lace, vases?  You've got a whole long weekend ahead of you, hope you can find some crafting time to join the challenge fun this week. The design team always looks forward to visiting your blogs so be sure to link up over at JAI!

Enjoy your long weekend!  Happy Easter to you and yours.

8 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! That polka dot background looks fabulous behind the gorgeous flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfectly perfect in its simplicity P. You did a great job of pulling out the essential elements. Got to say I love those glittery gold dots too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and love that flower stamp, looks gorgeous in that colour!! Max was asking this morning about the Easter bunny again. It reminded me that I need to get all the eggs out of their hiding place and stay up till they go to sleep so I can hide them all. Might be a late night........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh I do love this CAS card!!! I so would do chevrons if I was making a card this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Patrice! The DSP looks fantastic and I love your flower stamp. Really love those gold dots too, just the right amount of bling to finish it all off!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Patrice - so pretty! Love the way you've layered the DSP and the flower is gorgeous and just adore those gold dots too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the polka dot background, and those glittery gold dot are great! So pretty!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so elegant, Patrice. Lovely colours and flower, great dotty background too x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!